Chief Executive Officer, Capital Com Online Investments Ltd
Experienced executive with over 11 years experience with compliance. Expertise across multiple industries (financial services, gaming and insurance). Proficient in Compliance, Client Relationships Management, Anti-Money Laundering Reporting and Tax Reporting. A strong reputation for managing client expectations and ensuring problems are solved efficiently and future systems are implemented to minimize risk. Adept at managing compliance units, implementing legislative and industry best practice requirements, implementing risk frameworks, tracking compliance performance at department levels, corporate governance and bridging the gap between legislative expectations and corporate bottom line goals.
Key Qualifications & Responsibilities
• Regulated by the Securities Commission of the Bahamas and the Central Bank of the Bahamas.
• Chief Risk & Compliance Officer & Money Laundering Reporting Officer for four CFD/Forex firms in the Bahamas.
• Chief Risk & Compliance Officer & Money Laundering Reporting Officer for 3 Broker Dealers in the Bahamas.
• Chief Risk & Compliance Officer & Money Laundering Reporting Officer for five Securities Investment Advisory firms in the Bahamas.
• Presently Chief Risk & Compliance Officer & Money Laundering Reporting Officer for one FSCP in the Bahamas.
• Have programed, created, structured and managed multiple compliance departments concurrently.
• Have programed, created structured and managed multiple Risk departments concurrently.
• Responsible for the Regulatory audit process.
• Responsible Officer for FATCA, CRS, CESRA and Business license filings.
• Secured multiple corporate clients for the purpose of my Compliance services exclusively.
• Primary contact with all Regulatory bodies.
• Licensed New York State Bar Attorney.
• International Compliance Officer Association qualified.
• Executes annual Compliance, AML, Risk and Tax Reporting programs;